Saint Martin yacht charter. Boat rental in St. Martin
We arrange bareboat or crewed yachts from Tortola (BVI) and St. Martin. If turquoise, crystal clear water, warm sunny days and long white sandy beaches are what you want, then stop searching and book any of our yachts to make a trip to the Caribbean Islands.
Choose among the wide variety of high-tech comfortable yachts that have sizes in-between 32 and 50 feet, catamarans, and monohulls. You can choose the best one with or without a crew. After visiting St. Martin, discover the Leeward Islands, which include the Tintamarre, St. Barth, Pinel, Nevis, Anguilla, and St. Kitts among others.
Most popular islands:
- Saint Martin offers pleasurable sailing, fantastic dining, two European cultures and other special surprises.
- Saint Barthélemy is the perfect island for the late-night and jet-set parties.
- Anguilla is a fairy island for going back in time to the past days of the Caribbean.
Our bareboat fleet includes:
- Catamaran charter yachts. Our catamarans will make your St. Martin yacht charter perfect for each member of your party because every bareboat of the fleet is well-maintained and offers the safety and speed you are looking for.
- Monohull charter yachts. All your needs will be fully satisfied with our fleet of monohull charter yachts. We have a lot of amazing sailboats for you.
Visiting St. Martin is perfect decision
This place is perfect for sailing because it has moderate seas, good winds, and short-distance sails to the îlet Pinel, Tintamarre, St. Barths, and Anguilla, which are fantastic spots. St. Martin boat charter is famous because of its great snorkeling, pristine beaches, diving, upscale restaurants, lively casinos, and a perfect plethora of the Caribbean and European culture.
St. Martin is a part of the Leeward Islands, which are cooled by trade winds. For this reason, you may visit them throughout the whole year. The winds are generally at 10 to 20 knots, but hotter and lighter in the summer. The average temperature is 26°C or 80°F. The Leeward Islands are the best place for cruising and experiencing the unique beauty of sailing and having the fun of going ashore to dance the night away.