Croatia cruises. Best cruise holidays in Croatia
What can be better than a breathtaking journey to Croatia? River cruise, sea cruise, and many interesting opportunities can become real with the help of our team. If you have ever dreamed of going on a trip to this beautiful country then we can offer you three types of cruises:
- Elegance Cruise
- Explorer Cruise
- Navigator Cruise
- Luxury ships, which will cruise you on the Adriatic Sea
- A whole week onboard of our high-class ships
- Experience the stunning Mljet National Park, the Dubrovnik City Walls, and other landmarks
- Discover historical seaside iconic Croatian destinations and towns with included Orientation Tours
- Savor a Captain`s Dinner and Traditional Croatian Village Dinner
- Enjoy fresh breakfasts and three-course lunches
- Swimming in pristine, secluded bays
All you need to view the beauty of Croatia is a Croatian cruise, which will open up before you a new side of the Adriatic coast and allow you to behold in cultural, natural, and historical sights of this fascinating country. Elegance Croatia boat tour offers the highest standard of comfort. In our new Elegance ships, equipped with private air conditioned ensuite rooms, you will feel right at home.
We offer you a ship, which gives you an opportunity to receive inimitable and exclusive Croatian island cruises. Professional team, which includes crew and cruise manager, provides an ultimate experience for every guest. Our outstanding quality of services will surely impress you during your Croatian islands cruise. Also, you will have a unique chance to taste traditional meals, which are prepared and served, using local eating ingredients and table appointments.
If you choose luxury Elegance cruises, you can go on a Croatia sailing tour or explore the pristine coastline of this beautiful country.
- Explore pristine swimming spots and unspoiled bays during our Croatia sailing trips
- Discover authentic Croatian cuisine
- Take part in optional activities and exclusive excursions
- Experience the stunning Mljet National Park, the Dubrovnik City Walls, and many other landmarks
- Explore the amazing towns along the Adriatic Coast that have an abundant history
- Available Premier and Premier Plus Ships
- Savor a Captains Dinner onboard and check out the traditional entertainment
Our Explorer Croatia island cruises are a great chance for inquisitive travelers who are looking for a blend of relaxation, sightseeing, and socializing. It suited for young professionals, couples, and «young at heart» explorers because the 7-day cruise is more than enough to discover the most fascination places of the country. Each Croatia cruise departs every Saturday from Dubrovnik and Split on our Premier Plus ships and regular Premier ships.
The coast of Croatia is famous for its beautiful islands of Hvar. If you drop an anchor near the Hvar Town and Stari Grad (Jelsa), then you can enjoy some of the most picturesque bars and cafes on the Adriatic. Have you ever dreamed of visiting Korcula? If you don`t know what this place is, then you know nothing about Marco Polo. Croatian island cruising includes many opportunities to learn about the culture and history of this country with its ancient monuments and renaissance cathedrals. When you go on our Croatian sailing tours, you’ll visit the marvelous Mljet National Park, the awesome salt lakes, and the Makarska Riviera that are the highest mountains in the Mediterranean.
During the journey, your Captain will sometimes stop in the small unspoiled bays to give you an opportunity to swim in the calm, clear Adriatic waters. While you are onboard, you can have breakfasts and lunches, which are freshly prepared by our chef. Cruises to Croatia are a chance to visit one of the waterside cafes, bars, and restaurants. Many interesting activities such as wine-tasting, buggy, safari, and a one-day trip to the majestic Old Town in the Mostar in Bosnia attract crowds of tourists every day.
We provide you with unique Premier or Premier Plus ships, where each cabin has a WC and shower and even air-conditioning. Our ships can transport up to 36 guests, and they had been designed for small ship Adriatic cruises. Experienced captain and crew will take care about all the hard work onboard. Explorer cruises are the perfect way to discover the natural beauty of Croatia and to learn many facts about the history and culture of the country. In this type of tour, the emphasis is made on sightseeing in contrast to the Navigator cruises, where you will have socializing options.
- Exclusive chance to gain access to biggest parties such as beach parties, boat parties or the hottest clubs
- Explore pristine swimming spots and unspoiled bays
- Party and relax onboard your ship
- Meet people who are also on a Navigator cruise onshore
- Discover authentic Croatian cuisine
- Participate in exclusive optional activities and excursions
- Experience a blend of exclusive party destinations and cosmopolitan seaside towns
The Navigator Cruises are a stellar choice for tourists that are under 35 because all activities during your sailing trip Croatia are meant for people who are fit. For a whole week, you'll be going from island to island with other travelers just like yourself. During this week, you will visit all the major places of interest of the Croatian coast aboard one of the finest motor cruisers in the Adriatic. Also, you will have an opportunity to explore historic villages and towns and to swim in secluded bays. Admire the hypnotizing sunsets in a company of your friends, sipping cool drinks, and enjoy the ride!
If you want to discover the natural beauty of the Croatian coastline, then Dalmatian coast cruise is perfect for you. During the tour, you can drop an anchor near the UNESCO city of Split, where you can roam for a while and look at the spectacular Dubrovnik wall. Have some fun at the most exclusive clubs and bars in Hvar, and then move to an epic street party in Korcula! After your adventures in Makarska, Mljet will dazzle you with its revitalizing and relaxing atmosphere.
All you might want to get from a perfect vacation is packed into the Navigator Cruises, where you can spend all your days swimming, cruising, and eating your favorite food with your friends. Choose the ship that fits your budget. We can provide you with many options, where you will surely find the one that suits you.